We understand competitive growth importance for successful conduct of business, that’s why we offer the clients best solutions and cost-efficient strategy within the framework of competitor (antitrust) legislation of Ukraine requirements and responsibilities undertaken by Ukraine with its joining World Trade Organization.
Knowledge and practical skills of MUZYCHKO LAW FIRM staff professionals cover whole range of issues referring to antitrust, competition and commercial law.
We are aware of the latest tendencies in the branches, track market dynamics and factors affecting the activities of our clients.
Being guided by the principle of each client’s unicity we develop integrated tailor-made solutions meeting demands of the client and assist in effective management of antitrust risks, including antitrust compliance-strategies development aimed to mitigate the risks connected with breach of legislation, mitigate the risks of potential losses caused by antitrust behavior as well as strategies focused on fair competition support.
We propose our clients forward-thinking, cost-effective and business focused solutions.
- - consulting in competition law, including EU competition law;
- - legal due diligence for compliance with antitrust laws and identification of the facts of its possible breach;
- - providing advises and developing strategies to eliminate and mitigate the risks caused by breach taking into consideration the expenses to provide observation by the company antitrust legislation requirements.
- - developing and implementing accurate and easy scheme of risks management and antitrust statutory compliance program;
- - receipt of permit (preliminary findings) of Antitrust Committee of Ukraine for concentration or coordinated operations with regards to the agreements planned by the clients;
- - obtaining permits of Antitrust Committee of Ukraine for concentration following agreement accomplishment and dealing with issues raised in the course of investigations done by Antitrust Committee of Ukraine prior to and after agreement accomplishment;
- - preparation of applications, addresses, giving responses to information requests, negotiations conducting with Antitrust Committee of Ukraine in disputable matters including those concerning legal remedies;
- - clients’ protection from unfair competition of competitors including within the frameworks of Antitrust Committee of Ukraine procedures;
- - clients consulting in the issues of legal synergies between intellectual property and competitiveness, license agreements, strategic alliance and other agreements structuring aiming to mitigate risks of competitor law breach;
- - acting for the client in Antitrust Committee of Ukraine in the course of investigations and judicial examinations as well as litigations connected with infringements of rights, and other private-law disputes concerning antitrust and intellectual property issues;
- - market research;
- - consulting in public purchases;
- - legal assistance rendering to protect from governmental authorities’ antitrust activities;
- - acting for the client during antitrust and competitive disputes resolution in the court.