Extensive experience allows professionals of MUZYCHKO LAW FIRM successfully ensure all-in-one support of international trade contracts.
We render advisory opinion and provide expert support of transnational commercial contracts, consult in various trade and regulatory issues, including strategic planning, trade financing, represent client in the legal proceedings including international commercial arbitration.
Our experts have considerable experience in legal support of various commercial agreements, including purchase and sale and distribution contracts, franchising and license agreements, public-private partnership agreements, agency agreements, confidentiality agreements and service provision agreements, intellectual property rights and know-how transfer agreements, rental and other contracts. Such contracts and agreements are quite frequently are governed by foreign law.
- - consulting services and commercial companies representation in regulatory activities of the state, public bodies and at the meetings with public officials;
- - consulting, preparation and execution of contracts;
- - unfair competition protection;
- - issue and maintenance of unincorporated securities at any stage;
- - loan agreements maintenance;
- - commercial negotiations conducting on behalf of the client;
- - registration and legal protection of intellectual property assets and rights, product and service trademarks;
- - franchising support;
- - disputes settlement, handling cases in the courts and commercial arbitrations;
- - interest intermediation in trade investigations;
- - consulting in export control and customs law issues;
- - contracts framing and consulting in agency representation and distribution issues;
- - consulting in statutory regulation and WTO requirements issues.